Enovational is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with cutting edge technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. We believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer, yes, we do want want you to be an awesome back-end developer who’s dabled with many different languages and frameworks, but we’re also looking for someone who can hold their when when it comes to front-end development, databases, and even be interested in understanding more about user experience to help us shape amazing products.
WHAT YOU MIGHT DO ON ANY GIVEN DAY:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and work through permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Write unit tests, specs, integration tests, UI tests, and acceptance tests.
- Interact with clients to provide technical insight and expertise or explain our technical solutions and decisions.
- Advocate for new or improved development practices that increase craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions.
- Guide and mentor more junior developers, as well as pair with both junior and senior developers.
We’re a small team so there will be a lot of getting-it-done without worrying about who is “supposed” to do it. So in addition to bringing your front end development talents to the table, we may also need your help with other types of work, such as:
- Quality Assurance - Testing products, assessing quality factors affecting functionality and design specifications, and documenting problems and defects.
- Customer Service - Assisting users in troubleshooting and educating them on how to get the most out of our products.
- User Experience - Building lightweight, functional prototypes that will help us validate our solutions before we invest too many development hours.
WE THINK YOU’LL ENJOY WORKING WITH OUR TEAM IF YOU:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in technology communities, and mentor other developers.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Believe that good application development includes good testing, good documentation, and good collaboration.
- Have great communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices while understanding other viewpoints and the need to find the best possible solution for everyone.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
THIS POSITION MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Are not comfortable with showing unfinished work to clients and users.
- Want to plan every aspect of an app before starting to code.
- Would rather be an expert in a single stack or language rather than learn multiple stacks.
- Don’t really want to do front-end development.
- Prefer owning a project or area of code individually rather than working collaboratively.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN APPLYING:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree, and we’d love to hear the story of how your degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, or anything else is going to help you add to our team. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume
- Examples of your past work, pet projects, open source contributions, or anything else you think shows off your development expertise
If you want to learn more about what it’s like to work for Enovational, check out our Company Culture
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.