Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup that builds web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. We believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a salesforce developer, yes, we do want want you to be comfortable writing in all aspects of Apex, but we’re also hoping you have dabbled with a few other languages and are comfortable with front-end development and one or more databases.
What you might do on any given day:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and work through permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Perform unit testing.
- Interact with clients to provide technical insight and expertise or explain our technical solutions and decisions.
- Participate in paired programming with both junior and senior developers.
- Develop user specific solutions using Eclipse IDE, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, and Test Methods.
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Lightning Component Framework, Apex programming language and Visualforce.
- Support integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications.
- Design user interfaces, custom objects, custom fields, pick lists, workflow alerts and actions, validation rules, approval processes, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, record types, and email generation according to business requirements.
- Query Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries.
- Optimize and automate key processes, schedule deployments and batch data imports.
- Support data strategy, and identify continuous data integrity improvements.
It is expected that about 60% of your time will be spent on the Salesforce development work, and 40% on Salesforce administration.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, and participate in technology communities.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Collaborate well with others (even non-technical folk) and try to understand their points of view so that you can reach the best possible solution for everyone.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Are not comfortable with showing unfinished work to clients and users.
- Want to plan every aspect of an app before starting to code.
- Prefer owning a project or area of code individually rather working collaboratively.
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader and holds a bachelor’s degree or has 3 - 5 years of Salesforce Development experience. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume
- Samples of pet projects you did on your own to learn new skills
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.