Location: Washington, DC
Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup that builds web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. We believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a Salesforce Administrator, yes, we do want want you to be comfortable working in an agile environment while performing system implementation, configuration, and tuning, but we’re also hoping you have experience creating reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
What you might do on any given day:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and work through permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Interact with clients to provide technical insight regarding project updates as well as leading requirements and design sessions with the client.
- Develop and administer fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations and other Salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary.
- Build and maintain workflow using Process Builder processes, workflow rules and Apex triggers.
- Assist with the full development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Support integration of Salesforce.com applications with client applications as well as change management.
Qualifications we’d love for you to have:
- A proven understanding of setting up users, profiles and roles, and configuring reports and dashboards in the Salesforce platform.
- Practical knowledge of data migration from CSV, SQL or other systems to the salesforce platform, using tools such as the Apex Data Loader.
- Experience with click development in the Salesforce platform including but not limited to custom fields, page layouts, process builder workflows.
- Experience with installing and configuring AppExchange applications.
- Experience with developing Flows.
- Experience with developing and deploying Communities.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, and participate in technology communities.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Collaborate well with others (even non-technical folk) and try to understand their points of view so that you can reach the best possible solution for everyone.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Are not comfortable with showing unfinished work to clients and users.
- Would rather own a project individually rather working collaboratively.
- Prefer to not interface with clients.
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or has 3 years of Salesforce Administration experience. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume
- Samples of pet projects you did on your own to learn new skills or a cover letter describing why you’d be perfect for this job.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Apply for this position:
Thank you for submitting your application, we’ll get back to you shortly!