Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we’re looking for a Quality Assurance & Support Manager, yes we do want you to be comfortable managing team members and pre-existing QA processes, but we also want who someone who is excited to help us shape progressive products and to engineer new processes.
What you might do on any given day:
- Mentor, coach, and lead QA and Support team members by performing regular check-ins, conducting progress reports, and creating action plans for employee education and improvement.
- Investigate, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer-reported issues including conducting root cause analysis of the issues you find, and thoroughly documenting reproduction steps and the actual vs. intended outcomes.
- Work with product owners to understand product capabilities so you can define test cases and execute test procedures to validate application functionality.
- Ensure product compliance with external software quality requirements, such as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and Section 508.
- Generate quality metrics and reports to provide the team and our clients with insight into the status and health of our products.
- Partner with business analysts and developers to devise automation and test strategies to support behavior-driven development or test-driven development (BDD/TDD).
- Conduct and continuously improve our quality assurance practices and strategies including functional, performance, regression, user-interface, and end-to-end testing.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- You’re able to keep track of multiple tasks at once, manage your time efficiently, and appropriately prioritize your work.
- Are a natural teacher - you love coaching others to reach their highest potential.
- Are an exceptional problem-solver--you have a strong foundational knowledge about troubleshooting technology, but your ability to explore options and creatively work through an issue is what sets you apart.
- Are a completionist and maybe even a bit of a perfectionist. You’ll sleep better knowing that you have taken the time to identify, test, and fix issues before we send our products out into the world.
- Are a perpetual learner and excited to learn about and try out new technologies, processes, and ideas.
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Aren’t comfortable delegating tasks or evaluating the work of team members.
- Prefer a lot of structure and a set routine over having variety in your day-to-day schedule.
- Don’t like the idea of jumping into an established team and coming up with your own suggestions and strategies for how to best use your expertise and establish quality assurance practices.
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree, and we’d love to hear the story of how your degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or anything else is going to help you add to our team. We’re also hoping with someone with at least 2 years experience in a quality assurance and support role, but what we really need is an individual with the passion to learn new skills and do what it takes to help our team be successful. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, go to the Quality Assurance & Support Manager job posting on Enovational.com and submit:
- Your resume
- A cover letter telling us about a time you were able to exploit or game a system (computer or non-computer) to your advantage due to a flaw or omission, or simply a description why you want this job.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.