Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a Program Manager, yes, you will guide teams in delivering on client contracts and translating needs into powerful solutions, but we’re also looking for your creative input and expertise on how to build and scale our internal processes for the benefit of both the end-users and our clients’ organizations.
What you might do on any given day:
- Interface with teams about their upcoming tasks, as well as to explore challenges and opportunities for improvement in existing processes and solutions.
- Provide deep and thorough review of client requirements, in support of team recommendations, as well as solutioning and product development
- Ensure quality artifacts such as process maps and wireframes to communicate interface and workflow needs to our team and clients.
- Foster collaboration with analysts, designers, and/or developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and product testing.
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and discussions with our team and clients to help us find balance between user wants, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Coach team members through a thorny issue or problem, a growth challenge or a project deliverable
We’re a small team so there will be a lot of getting-it-done without worrying about who is “supposed” to do it. So in addition to bringing your program management talents to the table, you will also help your team with other types of work, such as:
- Project Management - Presenting project status reports and facilitating product demos for our team and clients.
- Business Development - Writing proposals that tackle the various requirements and provide new insights on how we could take their product even a step further.
- Usability Testing - Assisting in the design and execution of usability tests, analysis of results, and creation of finding and recommendations documentation including user stories, presentations, and reports.
- Team Growth - developing plans and coaching to help staff grow into new roles, supporting stretch assignments and offering training opportunities
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Are a natural storyteller and love finding ways of describing real human needs and interactions in plain language.
- Try to put yourself in other people’s shoes and mindsets so you can identify and understand their biggest pain points and greatest delights.
- Are a perpetual learner and excited to learn about and try out new technologies, processes, and ideas.
- Are great with clients, can anticipate their needs and know how to set the table for client meetings
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Use your problem-solving and critical thinking skills to question assumptions and find better ways to work and communicate.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Want to focus on system requirements without diving into process re-engineering
- Aren't comfortable working directly with clients and users, and not willing to travel to Maryland or DC to meet with them in person
- Prefer owning a project individually rather working collaboratively
- Work better in structured environments and have trouble with ambiguity and uncertainty
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least 6 years of experience in consulting or client-facing work, at least 3 years of experience leading creative teams and has some experience working in an agile development environment. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume.
- Examples of client deliverables you have created in the past.
- A cover letter telling us about projects you helped reshape or re-engineer, ideas you had for previous projects that never made it to fruition, or simply describe why you want this job.
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.