Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a Product / UX Designer, yes, you will be designing solutions that not only meet user and client needs, but elegantly scale and fit within the larger system and platform we are building. But at the end of the day, what we really need is another team member who will do what it takes to help us shape amazing products.
What You Might Do On Any Given Day:
- Translate user needs and client requirements into both low and high fidelity visual concepts and prototypes to be used in testing and aid with cross-team communication, collaboration, and development.
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize task flows.
- Design personas, journey maps, service blueprints, and other artifacts that help communicate the context of people, situations, and challenges that will shape and influence our designs and solutions.
- Document design patterns as style guides, pattern libraries, or design systems to ensure developers can quickly, easily, and consistently get to the intended design solutions. It’s not required, but it's a big bonus if you have some HTML & CSS skills.
- Collaborate with product managers, analysts, and/or developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing.
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and discussions with our team to help us find balance between user wants, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Leverage user research and analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making.
We Think You’ll Enjoy Working With Our Team If You:
- Enjoy thinking and working in systems and can see beyond the task at hand. You often think about scalability and adaptability across a solution or platform.
- Cultivate a deep empathy for not only users, but also your clients and fellow team members. You anticipate their needs and help them to focus on what’s essential at the moment and advocate for their best interest.
- Love using your storytelling and visualization skills to bring clarity and focus to conversations. You help others see things in a new and simpler light.
- Are genuinely passionate about what you do. You are a perpetual learner and excited to experiment with new tools, processes, methods, and ideas.
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude. You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products a little further.
This Position Might Not Be For You If You:
- Don’t like working on or juggling multiple projects at once
- Would rather reach a pixel perfect solution before revealing your ideas to the team
- Aren't comfortable working directly with clients and users, and not willing to travel to Maryland or DC to meet with them in person
- Prefer owning a project individually rather than working collaboratively
- Work better in structured environments and have trouble with ambiguity and uncertainty
If You’re Interested In Applying:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least 3 years of experience in user experience design for digital products and has worked in an agile development environment before.
We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume.
- A link to your portfolio, demonstrating the types of UX deliverables you have created in the past.A cover letter telling us
- A cover letter telling us about an interesting discovery or design solution you found through prototyping, or simply describe why you want this job.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.