Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a full stack developer, yes, we do want want you to be comfortable with at least one development stack, but we’re also hoping you have dabbled with a few other languages and are comfortable with front-end development and one or more databases.
What you might do on any given day:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and work through permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Write unit tests, specs, integration tests, UI tests, and acceptance tests.
- Interact with clients to provide technical insight and expertise or explain our technical solutions and decisions.
- Participate in paired programming with both junior and senior developers.
We’re a small team so there will be a lot of getting-it-done without worrying about who is “supposed” to do it. So in addition to bringing your development talents to the table, we may also need your help with other types of work, such as:
- Quality Assurance - Testing products, assessing quality factors affecting functionality and design specifications, and documenting problems and defects.
- Customer Service - Assisting users in troubleshooting and educating them on how to get the most out of our products.
- User Experience - Building lightweight, functional prototypes that will help us validate our solutions before we invest too many development hours.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, and participate in technology communities.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Collaborate well with others (even non-technical folk) and try to understand their points of view so that you can reach the best possible solution for everyone.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Are not comfortable with showing unfinished work to clients and users.
- Want to plan every aspect of an app before starting to code.
- Would rather be an expert in a single stack or language rather than learn multiple stacks.
- Don’t really want to do front-end development.
- Prefer owning a project or area of code individually rather than working collaboratively.
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree, and we’d love to hear the story of how your degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, or anything else is going to help you add to our team. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume
- Samples of pet projects you did on your own to learn new skills
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.