Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we’re looking for a Customer Service Specialist, yes we need help making sure our clients are receiving the best support possible when encounter issues, but we also want someone ready and willing to form lasting bonds with clients to help promote retention, growth, and success.
What you might do on any given day:
- Be the first point of contact to provide immediate and thoughtful support for new and existing customers via email or phone-based communication.
- Investigate, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer-reported issues.
- Escalate complex issues to our QA department and engineering team.
- Record and synthesize feedback to return to our quality assurance, development, and marketing teams so we can continuously shape our product and documentation material to best support our customers.
- Build relationships and empathize with clients through mutual trust and understanding. No issue is too small for you to provide the highest level of care and attention.
- Use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide advice that is easy-to-understand but never patronizing.
- Promote client retention, growth, and satisfaction by maintaining positive, long-term business to customer relationships. This might mean conducting follow-up communications or providing additional help documentation.
We’re a small team so there will be a lot of getting-it-done without worrying about who is “supposed” to do it. So in addition to bringing your customer support talents to the table, you will also help your team with other types of work, such as:
- Business Analysis - Collaborating with stakeholders to translate client and users needs into product requirements, use cases, and agile user stories.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- You’re a natural teacher and enjoy lifting others up to reach their highest potential.
- You’re inquisitive and love solving puzzles - nothing feels better to you then digging deep into an issue and coming out on the other side with a solution that helps support everyone.
- Are a perpetual learner and excited to learn about and try out new technologies, processes, and ideas.
- You’re passionate about people - you want to help make sure that everyone who interacts with the product has a positive experience.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Aren't comfortable working directly with clients and users, and are not willing to travel to Maryland or DC to meet with them in person.
- Prefer a lot of structure and a set routine over having variety in your day-to-day schedule.
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree, and we’d love to hear the story of how your degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or anything else is going to help you add to our team. We’re also hoping with someone with at least 2 years experience in a quality assurance and support role, but what we really need is an individual with the passion to learn new skills and do what it takes to help our team be successful. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume
- A cover letter telling us about a time you were able to exploit or game a system (computer or non-computer) to your advantage due to a flaw or omission, or simply a description why you want this job.
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Please review the materials linked below, from the United States Department of Labor, to learn more.