PM/BA Job Position
Job Posted: 12.05.2017.
Location: Washington DC
Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup that builds web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award winning user experiences paired with solid technology. We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and help with many different roles including project management, business analysis, testing products, copywriting, proofreading, and more.
In this role you will help shape amazing products, for both clients such as various government agencies, and consumer products we develop ourselves. You’ll be meeting with clients, gathering requirements, writing use cases and agile stories, you’ll be prioritizing tasks, help shape a product vision, and eventually improve millions of users’ lives with a better, more user friendly and capable product.
What you’ll do:
- Interface with clients. You will need to travel to various government agencies in Maryland and DC
- Gather requirements
- Gather requirements
- Create use cases
- Build the backlog and prioritize agile stories on a kanban board
- Create project status reports for clients including analytics of past performance and progress
- Test out products for quality assurance
- Help write test cases
- Offer support and/or training to our product end users either in person or remotely
- Generate content for our products
- Proofread content
- Write proposals
- Write copy for our web site, write case studies, communicate via social media channels
- Write marketing copy
& skills you should posses:
- You have a four year degree preferably in some kind of English, Marketing, Psychology or Business major.
- You are a perpetual learner, constantly growing, looking for ways to make things better, more efficient, excited about new technologies, processes and perspectives.
- You are a problem solver and critical thinker, you recognizing
- You’re always taking accountability with a can do attitude, no problem or job is too big or too small to complete.
- You’re always taking initiative and offering feedback and suggestions, while still being able to take direction and ask questions.
- You’re very tech savvy, familiar with Macs, PCs, Phones, Tablets, Google Docs, Dropbox, various productivity apps, and can easily pick up new technologies.
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills and great grammar.
- An avid search engine user, always finding quick answers and learning fast.
- You look for simple and elegant solutions to complicated problems and you like to eliminate waste whenever possible.
- You are adaptable, empathetic, and collaborative. Always putting yourself in other people’s shoes and mindsets, questioning assumptions, finding out more about end users, and identifying their biggest pain points and greatest delights.
- You should be a positive person willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products a little further.
We’re a small team, each holding multiple roles, but we’re growing very fast and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.